Yes they are, but please wash them before the first use.
Please wash them separately. We have supplied 2 laundry bags per box. One for white pads and one for black pads. This will help to avoid the grey colour on the white pads
Not at all. Please use especially designed black pads to prevent mascara, eyeliner & lipstick stains.
Only two layers to avoid excessive absorption of water or cleansing products.
Line dry is best as tumble drying is liable to shrink the pads.
- Wash before the first use
- Dip into warm water and wipe away the makeup in a circular motion
- Repeat until your skin is clean and fresh
- Put the dirty pads into the laundry bag and then in the washing machine for 40oC (remember to tie the bag tightly) or wash them by hand
- To dry you can put them on a dry towel or on a flat surface or hang them by using their tags
- If you want you can iron them at low temperature
We choose bamboo the pandas don’t eat. The species of bamboo we use is called ‘Moso’ Bamboo and the pandas don’t eat this type, they eat ‘arrow’ bamboo, so you can be safe in the knowledge that we don't take any food from the pandas, we love them!
Bamboo is going to be famous soon, watch this space! It really is a wonderful natural material. It can grow up to 1 metre a day, it helps with global warming, and our Moso species outperforms all other bamboos in CO2 absorption and oxygen production. Bamboo is organic and wild and watered by the rain. Our bamboo is controlled by the villagers who practise careful harvest of mature stems for our bamboo storage jars.
Our bamboo jar is fully biodegradable and will safely return to the earth. Although the bamboo we use looks so nice, we always upcycle where we can. Get creative!
NO!!! They are certified 100% bamboo cotton (70% bamboo + 30% organic cotton)
Polyester can be found in all Bamboo Velvet/Velour pads, Bamboo Terry pads and Bamboo Charcoal pads.
Our pads are Bamboo Cotton and they are plastic free!