- How to sow pea seeds?
Fill a pot with compost, push seed down 1cm, press top down firmly. Water regularly and keep in a bright spot. These peas are a good for growing all year round due to their hardiness.
- How to sow cress seeds?
Scatter in a small pot of compost, cover, water and keep in a bright place. Alternatively place onto moistened cotton wool or a paper towel.
- How to sow sunflowers seeds?
Fill a pot with compost disc, push seed down 1cm into soil and cover. Water and keep in a bright spot. For best results grow in Spring and Summer, we have had good results as late as August if looked after indoors in a sunny spot.
- How to sow wildflowers seeds?
Fill a pot with compost disc, sprinkle seeds and cover. Water and keep in a bright spot.
We have grown these all year round indoors, they can also be grown outdoors in spring, summer and early autumn.
- How to use compost discs?
Place compost disc in a pot or saucer and add warm water. Let soak for a couple of minutes until fully expanded.
Simply pop the seed or seeds in the top and cover over. There is a small circle at the top so you know where to pop the seed.
You will receive:
- 4 x packs of seeds
- – wildflowers, sunflower, cress & pea:
- -6 sunflower seeds per pack (Helianthus annuus, commonly known as the Giant Single Yellow Sunflower. The plant grows to between 2 and 3 meters in height),
- -approx 100 wildflower seeds per pack,
- -approx 100 cress seeds per pack,
- -6 pea seeds per pack.
The seeds are sourced from the UK. Seed packets measure 6.7x 9.8cm
- 4 x Planting labels/ Wooden Plant markers
- 4 x Compost Discs/ compost plugs that expands inside it’s own bag. Ideal if you have no pots to grow your seeds in or don’t have a garden.
- 4x activities sheets for kids: 4 different activities (label the different parts of a plant, plants and flowers hunt sheet, the life cycle of a pea, how to make a cress head).
- 1x Twig Pencil made from natural twigs, black colour.
- BEGINNER FRIENDLY INDOOR/ OUTDOOR GARDENING SET FOR CHILDREN. Easy To Use & Grow. No gardening experience necessary, full instructions included! They can be grown all year round if grown indoors!
- A FUN AND EDUCATIONAL GROW KIT. Learn about seed germination and plant growth, the life cycle of a pea, how to make a cress head, label the different parts of a plant and tick the plants and flowers that you have found on your hunt sheet.
- PERFECT ECO FRIENDLY, GARDENER GIFT . Suitable for many occasions such as children’s garden activity, outdoor education. Blooming Marvellous Gift to Keep Your Children Occupied During The School Closures. Keep The Kids Busy! The garden survival kits are also ideal to send to a loved one if they are far away, perfect little pick me up to pass the time.
- LETTERBOX FRIENDLY. Each kit is letterbox friendly and comes with free postage. Handmade in Oxford.
- GIVING BACK,OUR COMMITMENT TO CHARITY. A portion of all sales from these gift packs will be donated to the charity Trees For Cities