- How to sow a plantable seed paper shape?
Just soak seed paper overnight, tear up, plant under a thin layer of soil, and water gently and regularly until seedlings sprout in 1-3 weeks!
- What kind of soil do wildflowers need?
Most wildflowers thrive in well drained soils. Wildflowers do not like too rich a compost – they prefer poor soil with few nutrients.
- Do wildflowers come back every year?
Some do, some don't. Plants of wildflower meadows are perennial, though, so will keep flowering year after year.
- How long does it take for wildflowers to grow from seed?
Wildflowers take between 14-21 days to germinate.
- What is the best time to sow wildflower seeds?
In the spring the ideal time is between mid March and the end of May. In the autumn the best time is from mid August through to mid October. All year round indoors.
🐝 SAVE THE BEES ACTIVITY PACK FOR KIDS 🐝
You will receive:
1 x pack of Wildflower seeds: contains approx 100 seeds. The seeds come loose inside and the paper envelope is fully recyclable.
The Wildflower in this pack include: Pheasant Eye, Pot Marigold, Cornflower, Love-in-a-Mist, Corncockle, Poppy, Borage, Purple Tansy, Clovers, Zinnia, Birdsfoot, Blue Lupin, Scented Mayweed, Soapwort, Yarrow, Chicory, Foxglove, Sainfoin, Burnet, Black Medic, Barley, Corn Marigold, Gypsophila, Four o clock. Seed packets measure 6.7 x 9.8cm
1 x pack of cress: approx 100 cress seeds per pack
1 x packs of sunflower seeds: 6 sunflower seeds per pack (Helianthus annuus, commonly known as the Giant Single Yellow Sunflower. The plant grows to between 2 and 3 meters in height),
1 x pack of pea seeds: 6 pea seeds per pack
1 x Plantable Wildflower Seed Shape. The seeds in the paper shapes grown into many different flower varieties such as: Five Spot, Candytuft, Baby Blue Eyes, Siberian Wallflower, Scarlet Flax, Zinnia, Sweet William Pinks, Corn Poppy, Spurred Snapdragon, Catchfly, English Daisy, Black-Eyed Susan, Forget-Me-Not. 100% recycled paper dyed with all-natural, vegetable based pigments
4 x Wooden Plant Label
1 x A7 Paper Jotter, Kraft Note Pad. 30 pages of good quality white 80gsm paper, size: 75mm x 105mm with a Bees Buzzing sticker
1 x Twig Pencil made from natural twigs
1 x Mini-Bee rubber. Cute mini bee eraser is easy to erase the erroneous and works well with most paper types. Cute decoration bee eraser is safe, durable and eco-friendly. Safe Material: made out of high quality non-toxic Thermo-Rubber material, size:3*2cm
3 x bee activity sheets, 3 different activities: word search, label the parts of bee, cut out- life cycle of bee + 3 amazing facts you might not have known about bees!
1 x Natural Wood Slices Disc. Come from natural pine wood with barks, drilled hole & string. Fantastic for decorative ideas, hand painting and general crafting
• BEE AMAZING SAVE THE BEES! – Bring the bees and butterflies back to Britain. Grow Beautiful Flowers in Your Garden to Help Bring Back The Bees. We all need to do our bit for the Bees and help them make a come-back with these super easy to grow Seeds. Beginner Friendly Indoor/ Outdoor Gardening Set for Children. Easy To Use & Grow. NO GARDENING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, FULL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!
• PERFECT ECO FRIENDLY, GARDENER GIFT – A brilliant and simple way to grow a wildflower garden perfect for bees and a super gift for a gardener or bee lover. Suitable for many occasions such as children’s garden activity, outdoor education. Blooming Marvellous Gift to Keep Your Children Occupied During The School Closures. Keep The Kids Busy! The garden survival kits are also ideal to send to a loved one if they are far away, perfect little pick me up to pass the time.
• LETTERBOX FRIENDLY. Each kit is letterbox friendly and comes with free postage. Handmade in Oxford.
• PERFECT POLLINATORS NATIVE WILDFLOWERS SEEDS. The seeds contained in the Save The Bees Pack are perfect pollinators bee -friendly seeds and have been carefully selected. The seeds are sourced from the UK. They can be grown all year round if grown indoors! Please be patient with growth, native wildflowers are naturally slow to sprout (2-6 weeks) and flower (not all plants will flower in first summer).
PRODUCT SAFETY Contains small seeds – not suitable for children under 3 years. To be used under direct supervision of an adult. Seeds are not to be consumed.